Champs Sport

Shop at ChampionsOnDisplay.com for Officially Licensed Team Merchandise and Fan Gear! $2.99 Quick Shipping Every Day!

Who will win the SUPERBOWL?

Would you want your problems to be?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
















Goodmorning! everybody wow went to sleep last night Lane Kiffin was the head coach of Tennesse woke up this morning He is now the head coach of USC you can kind of understand why but if you think of the kids he coached and recruited you feel bad I personally think Lane followed his heart and went back to USC wether the motivation was money or to leave the SEC





conference.ESPN.COM/FOXSPORTS.COM has the Lane Kiffin story in heavy rotation right now





and I thoght the Pete Carroll Mark McGwire story was big.Mark finially came clean and he didnt do it for the Hall Of Fame also juicing up didnt contribute to all the homeruns he hit Hmm!What do you think I'm not going to judge I remember that season and I also remember fliping back and forth from the cubs game im from chicago and Marks game they where walking Sammy and letting Mark knock it out the park but hey who knows what was really going on oh wait the owners the commisioners the players oh I know the fans didnt know,Can we know get cheap tickets to games since almost everybody juicing up sports drug testing is a joke most of the athletes know when they are going to be tested or juice up in the offseason.I believe Mark is truly sorry I dont believe him jucing up did not contribute to him hitting more homeruns I dont feel to bad for us as fans because we enjoyed and love to see him do it, I feel horrible for the players that didnt juice and had an unfair advantage its like a conspiracy who knew about all this the Commisioner The owners The managers all of the above lol if someone in the sports beting world had to have made a fortune on the situation ok enough about baseball back to my 1st love the NFL lol Rex Ryan is everybodies favorite fun uncle or teacher or something always fun to be around very relatable and you know he's going to speak his mind and when he does its going to be halarius his reality and everybody else which I respect im a firm believer in positive thinking and creating your own reality im actually hoping the jets beat the Chargers nothing against the Chargers I like them also I just have a soft spot for the underdogs. Will the cardinals beat the saints?The Cowboys beat the Vikings who is your upset for the weekend Baltimore beating the Colts?Tune in this weekend in the NFL same bat channel same bat time lol a little old school humoar til next time chi town Michael Brown out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the refs miss a call on Aaron Rodgers?

Will Pete Carroll Make the Seahawks a winning team?