Champs Sport

Shop at ChampionsOnDisplay.com for Officially Licensed Team Merchandise and Fan Gear! $2.99 Quick Shipping Every Day!

Who will win the SUPERBOWL?

Would you want your problems to be?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Kurt Warner retires after 12 NFL seasons

CONGRATULATIONS KURT WARNER! You are a Hall Of Famer in my mind A SUPERBOWL with the Rams two more Superbowl appearances 12 exciting NFL seasons! all types of numbers, an ambassador
for the NFL on and off the field. In my opinion and others you elavated the Cardinals franchise to heights they never been, I loved to have been apart of the generartion that got to watch you on tv eventhough you did not play for the Chicago Bears which is my favorite team but nevertheless I enjoyed your story and accomplishedments on and off the field from bagging groceries to a starting NFL quaterback position! from back up to starting in the SUPERBOWL! and back up again to another SUPERBOWL honestly I thought it was over when you went to the Cardinals I thought we would never here about you again because you know that franchise was like a black hole but you brought them to be relavant again I know you had help coaches patient and supportive WIFE! which is one of the most important parts I'm a firm believer in Happy Wife Happy Life lol! So Kurt eventhough we dont know eachother personally I appreciate what you done for the game you inspired me to truly believe anything is posible and I love you for that! Best of luck on your retirement and God Bless You Kurt Warner SUPERBOWL champion and life Champion from MICHAEL RICARDO HOLMES BROWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the refs miss a call on Aaron Rodgers?

Will Pete Carroll Make the Seahawks a winning team?