Champs Sport

Shop at ChampionsOnDisplay.com for Officially Licensed Team Merchandise and Fan Gear! $2.99 Quick Shipping Every Day!

Who will win the SUPERBOWL?

Would you want your problems to be?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

No limit Texas hold'em Poker




I wanted to switch up today to talk about another passion of mine since the NFL.com and espn.com and foxsports.com keep talking about the same thing when it come's to the NFL. Poker yes no limit Texas hold'em is the new sports it and steady growing also MMA and UFC but like golf anybody can play poker and be a champion except when Tiger Woods play lol just kidding not really but I know im striking a nerve with somebody reading this so no disrespect. With poker if you play your cards right you can win big invest 10k and you can get in most publicly televised tournaments and make a name for yourself with me its not about the money its the thrill of the challenge imagine making it to the final table and winning it all! after 100s of people have been knocked out and its just you and maybe five other people highly respected in the poker world. We all have in us to succeed in something to be a winner to be #1 I get motovated just thinking about it dont you? What type of poker player are you whats your poker name do you have what it takes to make it to the final table don't meet me there beat me there lol, im on pokerstars.net have not played yet I just joined I want to join another good site any suggestions? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the refs miss a call on Aaron Rodgers?

Will Pete Carroll Make the Seahawks a winning team?